The ‘Facebook Ads Dashboard for Google Data Studio’ provides an overview of your facebook Ads account at a glance. It’s designed to help marketers and business owners keep an eye on their performance and gain access to more detailed and visually better reporting than Facebook provides in the native platform.
The dashboard has 3 sections:
- General Campaign overviews, covering key metrics, performance per day and per campaign.
- A section on demographics to provide an overview of the audience type.
- Information on actual ad performance.
The report uses a Google Sheets connector which first requires you to export your Facebook data to Google Sheets to work. The upside is that there are no extra costs in using this report. You don’t need to use any 3rd party tools like Supermetrics.
Check out our in-depth guide on how to connect Facebook to Google Data Studio via Google Sheets here.
There are also instructions on how to do this included on page 2 of the report, you can see this by clicking the ‘view demo’ button.
- Connections: Google Sheets (Facebook Data Export)
- Set up Difficulty: Medium
- Ideal for: Anyone using Facebook Ads and looking for a great way to share performance with stakeholders