The ‘LinkedIn Reporting Dashboard for Google Data Studio’ shows your campaign performance at a glance. It allows you to see the key metrics from your LinkedIn Ad Campaigns. This includes Impression, clicks & conversions. It’s ideal for a high level report and a great way to present performance to managers.
The template works using a supermetrics connector, which means you will need to subscribe to supermetrics in order to use it. If you would prefer not to use a 3rd party connector like supermetrics (which has a monthly cost), we have another version of this which requires a manual data export from linkedin ads to Google Sheets.
Here’s how you can use the template:
- Create an account at Supermetrics by clicking here
- Make a copy of the template by first adding it to your cart and checking out.
- To select the data source, click “Create new data source”
- Search for a connector called “Linkedin Ads by Supermetrics”
- Connections: Linkedin Ads via Supermetrics
- Set up Difficulty: Easy
- Ideal for: Anyone using Linkedin Ads and looking for a great way to share performance with stakeholders